From the category: Domestic
Previous
Next

Manor House, Great North Road, in Eaton Socon in the early 1960s (once the Cock Inn)

Up to the 1840’s this was the famous Cock Inn, frequented by many rich travellers. It then became a private house owned by the Peppercorn family who called it the Manor House. It was demolished in the mid 1960s.