Eaton Socon Festival of Britain Village sign unveiling 18th September 2013
The sign was unveiled by 98 year old Mary Page and 10 year old May Princess Charlotte Payne. The original sign was put on the village green in 1951, when Bedfordshire villages were given signs and taken away when Eaton Socon became part of Huntingdonshire in 1965. The Eatons Community Association paid for the new sign and men from St Neots Town Council placed it on the village green very close to its original site.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.