Invoice from Linford & Son, Builders, Decorators & Undertakers of St Neots for work on the Methodist Chapel and Cottage, March 1950
This invoice is held in St Neots Museum – Ref SNEMU 1998.26.108
Date of coverage31/03/1950
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.
Browse by century:
Search by date