From the category: Commercial
Previous
Next

Market Square - east end showing Court Hall - 1820

The Golden Ball can be seen to the far left and the Court Hall can be seen in the main part. The middle part of the building was altered in the late 1820s and the only bit that now remains is the end part on the far right.