Paxton Place (Paxton Park House) in its heyday, around 1903, when the owned by Lord Gordon, later a school and maternity hospital, demolished 1959
This photograph is held in St Neots Museum – Ref SNEMU 95225.07
Date of coverage1901-1905
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.
Browse by century:
Search by date