St Marys Street, Eynesbury - 1897
This view is taken looking towards St Marys Church, St Neots. The shop on the left in the foreground belongs to Charles Radwell, house painter. Then there is an entrance to Barrack Yard where there were several cottages. The next house, with the shell hood porch belongs to James Wildman, hairdresser. The next gates once led into a large yard occupied by Jordan and Addington’s Mineral Water Factory. The last business here was the Kayser Bondor Factory and after that closed it was developed with housing, named Tollers Mews.At the far end is the Village Blacksmith beerhouse.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.